RSS

Watch Out for Another Fizbo Appearance!


[Photo: ABC]



I like this scoop for the start of 2010.  I miss Fizbo and I know that you guys miss him too.  He's so colorful, funny, and entertaining.  I wonder what type of entertainment he will show us this year and how amazing he will be on his next appearance.  Here's the scoop from Korbi TV:


Any scoop on my favorite "Modern Family" man Cameron? -Jenna
 

Look forward to another appearance from Fizbo the Clown. We'll be seeing him again. I know for sure that Cam (Eric Stonestreet) will flash back to a Fizbo escapade of yesteryear later this season. He'll also be spending some quality alone time with Gloria (Sofia Vergara) soon, and the pair will be able to talk about the bizarre family they both married into.


(Source: Zap2It)

0 comments: