RSS

The 2010 Golden Globe Look of Sofia Vergara


[Photo: GettyImages]


Do you agree with me that Sofia Vergara's Golden Globes look was very simple yet stunning?  Read on how she prepared for this Golden Globe look.  For the whole story click on the link below.


“I didn’t want to wear my hair up, but it started raining and it’s better to wear it up and look fixed the whole night than have it look good for ten minutes,” she explained the following morning on the Modern Family set, where she talked about the thrill of attending her first Golden Globes and meeting A-Listers like Sophia Loren.



Vergara didn’t have much time to prepare in advance for the big event. “The whole week I was feeling like I should have been doing something special, but I was working,” she explains. “I did my nails on Saturday but I always do my nails on Saturday.” Her hair and makeup artists appeared at her home on Sunday morning to strategize about what would complement the crimson-accented blue-gray strapless gown.


“The dress was pretty serious because of the color, so I wanted modern and very clean makeup. We tried to plan natural earth tones, nude lipstick,” noted the Colombian beauty, who likes to keep things simple: “Less is better the older you get,” she reminded.


(Source: Terra)

0 comments: