RSS

More Spoilers at the Paley Center for Media

 [Photo: Modern Family TV Show]


IGN TV has an extensive interview with the "Modern Family" cast before the Paley Fest panel.  It contains spoilers for future episodes and how they think of the cast, their connection with the characters they portray, and how funny the stories they have yet to share to viewers.  I think what really makes the show is that the stories are very real and hilarious that a lot of people can find themselves in.  People can relate and they enjoy what they see because the whole cast is amazing with their funny actuations of
practical situations. 

Here are some of the highlights of the news:


So might we see Fizbo again? "Oh, for sure," Stonestreet revealed. "I don't think there's any way possible that you have seen the last of Fizbo."

As for what's coming up on the show, Stonestreet noted that they were actually shooting the season finale already, out of order from the rest of the season, while among the episodes already shot, "There's a story where I join Dylan's rock band, because their drummer goes missing. I play the drums, so I sit in for a night."

Burrell revealed Judy Greer was guest starring on an upcoming episode, with Bowen noting, "She plays [Phil's] ex-girlfriend and she's really, really funny. There's a lot of physical comedy, which is my favorite."

Sofia Vergara ("Gloria Delgado-Pritchett") mentioned one storyline in which, "[Cameron] takes me out to dinner to make up for something that he says." Stonestreet elaborated, "I try to make up to her something kind of offensive that I accidentally said in front of her, so I take her out for an evening on the town, which goes horribly, horribly wrong."

Ferguson also revealed some more specifics on upcoming episodes. "I get stuck in the apartment with a stray pigeon that I'm terrified of," said the actor, adding, "There's that! Hilarity ensues with a broom. My dad teaches me karate and accidentally knocks me out. That's pretty funny. The writers are amazing. I couldn't even begin to name all the hilarious moments that you have yet to see."



(Source: IGN TV)

0 comments: