RSS

Jesse Tyler Ferguson has crushes on the Jonas Brothers

[Photo: ABC]



Jesse Tyler Ferguson has crushes on all of the Jonas Brothers.  I think that it is ok and he's allowed to have that.  I mean, don't we all have crushes?  He has no qualms about wearing a dress owned by Sofia Vergara.  Truly, he is a great actor who loves to entertain people and bring to life the roles given to him.  Here is the article from Zap2It.


"With this show, it was never a question about quote unquote staying in the closet -- which I've never been in," he tells Out. "With 'Modern Family,' I was very eager to talk about my sexuality because I think there is a responsibility that comes with playing a married gay couple on network television."

"We try not to take it too seriously because it is a comedy, but you can't ignore the social ramifications," Ferguson says.

"[Castmate Ty Burell] said we're kind of bringing a gay Trojan horse to Middle America. We're introducing this gay couple in a very safe way... we're sneaking into so many Middle American living rooms."

They don't play it safe all the time, though. In an upcoming episode, Mitchell is forced to dress in drag. "In one episode I end up in Sofia Vergara's dress because I've been sprayed by a skunk, and they were really nervous about putting a gay character in a dress," Ferguson says. The producers were concerned about Ferguson's reaction, but they stopped worrying when they came to set and saw Ferguson "twirling around [between takes]."

As for his own love life, Ferguson has a very high-profile celebrity crush! "Evan Lysacek, yes. I'm not hiding it. I hear he lives in L.A. too, so it's just a matter of time before we meet. Although I don't know if he's gay," he says. "He's probably too young for me. I need to get out of the 20-year-old age bracket. Like, I have crushes on all of the Jonas Brothers. I assume that's OK?"


(Source: Zap2It)

0 comments: