RSS

Are Steve Carrell and Tom Cavanagh Set for "Modern Family" Fun?

 [Photo: ABC]


Michael Ausiello at EW has some spoilers for us regarding a wish to see Steve Carell and Tom Cavanagh as Ty Burrell's brothers on an episode of "Modern Family".  I say it's a good idea and I hope it will materialize.  I strongly think that Steve Carell can play the role of a brother.


* Are Tom Cavanagh and Steve Carell headed to Modern Family as Phil’s siblings?

* When will I conduct a no-holds-barred, on-camera interview with comic genius and all-around good guy Ty Burrell?

He says his real-life family includes a long line of storytellers. So why not?


Watch this video from E!Online then tell me if you really want Steve Carrell and Tom Cavanagh on "Modern Family".



(Source: Ausiello Files)

0 comments: