RSS

Modern Family Pics and Quotes From The Pilot Episode

Here are some of the pictures and quotes from the pilot episode of Modern Family which will premiere on Sept. 23 on ABC.  As TV Fanatic said, the show is really hilarious and wonderful.  You should see it and I guarantee that you will love it!




[Photo: ABC]



  [Photo: ABC]



  [Photo: ABC]


Modern Family premieres on ABC on September 23 and let us tell you, this show is fantastic.  We were lucky enough to have already seen the pilot and we can tell you we're already hooked.

In the pilot, we're introduced to the family which consists of Jay and his younger wife, his daughter Claire and her husband and kids, and his son Mitchell and his life partner Cameron and newly adopted baby.


  [Photo: ABC]


What makes this show work so well is that each of the three families has its own unique dynamic and fantastic characters.  We can't wait to see where this show plans on going.

Here's just some of our favorite Modern Family quotes from the pilot.

Phil: I'm cool dad, that's my thang. I'm hip, I surf the web, I text. LOL: laugh out loud, OMG: oh my god, WTF: why the face 

Claire: If Haley never wakes up on a beach in Florida half-naked, I've done my job

Cameron: Yes, I've gained a few extra pounds while we were expecting the baby... but that's science. You can't fight it. 




[Photo: ABC]

(Source: TV Fanatic)

0 comments: